The kids are sure to catch a crafty leprechaun on St. Patrick’s Day with this festive chocolate bark. Thank you to Deborah at www.SuperMoms360.com for sharing her ideas with us!
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 medium bag of M&M’S - separate the green ones
- 1 package Oreos
- Green sugar sprinkles
- 9x12 baking pan
- Wax paper
- Break Oreos into large pieces and set aside. Optional: scrape the icing out of cookies first.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips on 50 percent power for 1½–2 minutes until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour into baking pan (lined with wax paper) and smooth with spatula. Sprinkle broken Oreos over the top and press down gently. Add green M&M’S and sprinkles to the top.
- Place in refrigerator for 30–45 minutes. Break into pieces before serving.
Find more creative and festive ideas from Deborah Stallings Stumm at www.SuperMoms360.com.
Published March 2017
|< Prev||Next >|