Crafts For Kids
Get creative and make your own patriotic gear to wear on Fourth of July. This is a fun project to do with cut-off jeans or denim shorts. They can be worn all summer—red, white and blue never goes out of style!
- Denim shorts
- Fabric paint (red and white, if painting on blue denim)
- Star stencil and foam stencil brush (optional)
- Pre-wash shorts, if needed. 2. Sketch your design on scratch paper before painting it on the shorts. Consider stars, stripes, or even polka dots.
- Lay newspaper on your work surface and put the shorts on the newspaper.
- Paint your design onto the shorts and let dry completely before wearing.
Tiffany Doerr Guerzon is a freelance writer and a mom of three children.
Published July 2016
|< Prev||Next >|