Bunny Butt Cookies
Bunny Butt Cookies are not only tasty and festive Easter treats, they are also fun to make with kids! Recipes provided by Jennifer Fishkind, blogger at Princess Pinky Girl.
- Sugar cookies*
- White frosting
- Pink (regular size) marshmallows (If you can only find white, reverse frosting and marshmallow colors.)
- Mini marshmallows
- Cookie icing (some brands come with an easy applicator)
- Frost cookies.
- Cut pink marshmallows in half (with scissors or a knife).
- Cut one mini-marshmallow in half and attach to the middle of pink marshmallow with a dab of cookie icing (as shown in photo).
- Place three dabs of cookie icing underneath it to complete the paw.
- Repeat process to make second paw and attach both to the frosted cookie.
- To make the tail, attach a whole mini marshmallow to cookie center with icing.
*Visit www.princesspinkygirl.com/cake-mix-cookies for a 15-minute, 3-ingredient cookie recipe using cake mix.
Published March 2016